No long-term prognosis yet, but I doubt if I'll be making Worldcon this year. Haven't canceled my hotel reservations or tickets yet, but I'm giving it some very serious thought. Will probably make the decision by this weekend. And yes, if I do decide to cancel, will be happy to transfer the room and the tickets--both my husband and I were signed up.
Only mention it, because my cancellation may be someone else's necessary opportunity. From where I'm sitting at the moment, the con, lovely as I know it will be, is small potatoes.
I just hope Mom doesn't suffer any loss she can't bear.
Hugs and thanks again,