- Tue, 21:13: Well, that was exciting. Didn't expect an earthquake when I went in for my volunteer gig at the Carlyle House.
- Tue, 21:17: The quake hit while I was giving a tour. The grand old (260+) house shimmied but didn't crack. Didn't even creak.... http://t.co/dlwmG2b
- Tue, 21:18: The bars, of course, stayed open. For the nerves, you know. ;-)
- Wed, 11:16: Sorry to hear about the earthquake damage to Washington Cathedral, one of the most charming and beneficent sites... http://t.co/ta9kvla
- Wed, 11:18: The crack in the Washington Monument, though, talk about a metaphor for the way the city's been operating lately.
Tue, 21:28: It’s mystery month at ConTinual as we kick off with The Panel Room 57: Who Dunnit? Join @ EllenByerrum, Mark DeCastrique, @…
Mon, 12:21: Welcome to Episode 1 of @ ConTinual_Con's Reviewers Talk Books! Join @ biggayfiction, @ JHBogran, @ jayhjay432 and host @…
Wed, 16:03: Join @ ConTinual_Con for a fun chat with poet and author of science fiction, fantasy and horror, @ nytebird45 and host @…