- Tue, 21:13: Well, that was exciting. Didn't expect an earthquake when I went in for my volunteer gig at the Carlyle House.
- Tue, 21:17: The quake hit while I was giving a tour. The grand old (260+) house shimmied but didn't crack. Didn't even creak.... http://t.co/dlwmG2b
- Tue, 21:18: The bars, of course, stayed open. For the nerves, you know. ;-)
- Wed, 11:16: Sorry to hear about the earthquake damage to Washington Cathedral, one of the most charming and beneficent sites... http://t.co/ta9kvla
- Wed, 11:18: The crack in the Washington Monument, though, talk about a metaphor for the way the city's been operating lately.
Thu, 20:59: What spooky movies scared--or scarred--you? Horror fans Rachel Brune, @ ourladyofashes, @ DarinKennedy, and @ LMarieWood1 talk with…
Wed, 18:13: Happy to boost the signal for @ DMcPhail and @ eSpecBooks . Do you like an action-driven plot? Do you like character-driven…