- Tue, 21:13: Well, that was exciting. Didn't expect an earthquake when I went in for my volunteer gig at the Carlyle House.
- Tue, 21:17: The quake hit while I was giving a tour. The grand old (260+) house shimmied but didn't crack. Didn't even creak.... http://t.co/dlwmG2b
- Tue, 21:18: The bars, of course, stayed open. For the nerves, you know. ;-)
- Wed, 11:16: Sorry to hear about the earthquake damage to Washington Cathedral, one of the most charming and beneficent sites... http://t.co/ta9kvla
- Wed, 11:18: The crack in the Washington Monument, though, talk about a metaphor for the way the city's been operating lately.
Wed, 20:48: Lots of good stuff on @ ConTinual_Con Tinual today, including our second #Steampunk panel, featuring @ Scaleslea, @ sharise_b, @…