- Tue, 21:13: Well, that was exciting. Didn't expect an earthquake when I went in for my volunteer gig at the Carlyle House.
- Tue, 21:17: The quake hit while I was giving a tour. The grand old (260+) house shimmied but didn't crack. Didn't even creak.... http://t.co/dlwmG2b
- Tue, 21:18: The bars, of course, stayed open. For the nerves, you know. ;-)
- Wed, 11:16: Sorry to hear about the earthquake damage to Washington Cathedral, one of the most charming and beneficent sites... http://t.co/ta9kvla
- Wed, 11:18: The crack in the Washington Monument, though, talk about a metaphor for the way the city's been operating lately.
From Zombies Need Brains: they're almost heeeeeere! Posted by Jean Marie Ward on 29 May 2019, 21:43
Memorial Day weekend is almost here, and that means one thing: #Balticon is coming. Running from… Posted by Jean Marie Ward on 24 May 2019,…
Some Are Born Great - Quotes - - The Passive Voice Some Are Born Great - Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some hire public…