- Thu, 15:21: Since EVERYBODY is Irish today, here's a Thursday 13 of fun St. Patrick's Day facts. http://fb.me/S00jkq78
- Thu, 18:21: Gorgeous day--turtles swimming in the pond; lots of kids, dogs & joggers in the park, Darjeeling in the pot as I write. #amhappy
- Thu, 19:25: Higgs Particles don't need to be timetraveling assassins. Reading about them makes my brane--er, brain 'splode: http://tinyurl.com/6h3na98
- Thu, 19:42: If you're not tired of green things yet http://j.mp/fRHq2m
- Fri, 00:52: The Slovak spouse just cooked up a big pot of corned beef & cabbage. Smells delish. He's a lot better cook than I am.
- Fri, 00:56: B4 I forget: #ff love to authors @IngelaHyatt, @annecain, @kellyaharmon, @jsmithready, @crazyauthorgirl, @dianewhiteside, @katelaity
Last month I had the chance to visit the workshop of the book restorer working on the 18th century bible on display in the Carlyle House. Since we're all book lovers here, I thought the results might be interesting, especially since there's bacon involved. You can read all about it in today's Samhain Publishing blog. Enjoy!
The Outer Alliance Podcast featuring HELLEBORE & RUE is now live. Host Julia Rios did a great job of interviewing editor Catherine Lundoff, contributor Lisa Nohealani and me last Sunday. Particularly fascinating are Catherine's insights into the story selection process and Lisa's discussion of her wonderful story, "And out of the Strong Came Forth Sweetness". And oh yeah, I talk about and read from "Personal Demons", too.