- Tue, 12:11: Woohoo! Two friends release novels today, both of them firsts!
- Tue, 12:22: First up (because he's East Coast, natch), Tom Doyle's first novel, AMERICAN CRAFTSMEN. I can't decide whether... http://t.co/O1EGvc8AIe
- Tue, 12:31: Next up, the first traditionally published book by Mel Sterling, LATIMER'S LAW. You have no idea how long I've... http://t.co/hRf3MgUneU
- Tue, 12:35: And capping off the awesome, a little dose of nerd cool. The mysterious marginalia in a 16th century copy of THE... http://t.co/gA5bIXVz9z
- Tue, 13:17: .@tmdoyle2 Thx for the fav & RT, and best of luck! Hope to make it to the launch, too. :-)
- Tue, 15:09: More muse crack: you know the jewels supposedly adorning the heads of dragons? Adrienne Mayor has found the... http://t.co/6K0VjClV3n
- Wed, 11:58: Elizabeth May's THE FALCONER is finally on the shelves in the US and Canada. We had to wait a whole year longer... http://t.co/MDizrfaEPt